Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Story ending

Google blogs are arranged so the last entry is on top, so this is the end, moving back in time to the beginning. 

A couple weeks before I had to do my own test and it was hot n Kookie in the back of the truck n I told em I needed to find a shady place for my pup first.. n she let me bring her in where it was cool...  n Kookie hurried to the wrong room trying to get pets then to the right place.. Really nice.
I add pics to googles map 
If you look for  
Fairfield Medical Center Diagnostic Services on google maps u will find this one with Kookie




8/21

Wasn't gonna cut my hair till this day. In the morning I cut some hair off both of her ears and off her tail n n whacked a big piece of my hair by my ears and from the back.. saving it to add with PuppyDog's
The vet called n told me Kookies ashes were back n so I packed some of her stuffed animals to go along for the ride.

The blue thingy to the right was one she brought to me lots.
Coming out of Walmart, a guy n girl was visiting her n wanted to give it to her.. at fair time, I wondered if it is something they won there.. but she liked it the best.

The bear was Puppydog's 

I went to pick up Kookies ashes today n took her toy in.. to take her up Mt Pleasant one more time
Just b4 the top there was a shady area and had a little puddle in the background, a couple birds flapped their wing in it.. but the cardinal was the most colorful and visible
I looked it up on Google n read this
"It's said that cardinals appear when angels are near and that the cardinal represents loved ones who have passed away. They are seen as messengers from Heaven who deliver words of love and comfort during difficult times. If you see a bright red cardinal, it means that you are being blessed with good luck and fortune"

Kookies last visit #risingpark




Same spot April 15th when we came up for Kookies BD


***

I have saved so much in photos n stories on fb and in park blogs and Kookie's blog 

Youtube videos 

Kookie the worstest puppy I ever loved first check up at the vet in 2015


Grasping at straws, I held on so long. Her leg was so big and scary to see. Not going on top of mt p any longer we sat on the bank n took candid pics or rode around in the jeep n took shots.
Of the many people taken with park dwellers n Kookie, these were the last who saw her to give her pets and take pics with her. Of course she wanted to wrestle with them.
The night b4 I took her in for the last time and a couple of young guys stopped n gave her pets.. didn't take the camera in.

8/14 Pouring down rain .. as it should be a dark day when it was her last.
Drove the liberty in with the windows down Kookie's head out the window...
Riding to town made her so happy she barked all the way in but on our last trip she barked just once for the last time.

I parked by the pond n left the back hatch open n she decided to get up and fell between the back bumper and rr ties. I heard the thump .. n my kid came along n helped get her back up to get in.

It was really cold in the vet room n Dusty gave me her sweat shirt. (didn't take a camera in, so she did these)



She squirmed around the office for a bit .. When it was close to the time I sat on the floor with her while they poked her. This pic after they gave her the sleep pic.
After the final poke, last pic of her with her eyes open.
I was gonna give her sweater back when we got to her car, but she told me I could keep it as the last time I held Kookie..
If every one who touched Kookie signed their name on it.. well there would not be a spot with out ink.

Through all those years when people gave her pets and were attacked by her.. it made me so happy.

I love all you guys, thank you .

Google created a utility to create a gif from pics. There are hundreds of pics of Kookie jumping up on people n getting pets, but it only allows 50, this is a sample of her at the park.

Thought it would be the end of all puppies for me but not... none will be like Kookie .. this one is the next goofy pal

Christmas eve, 2023 I finished almost everything cept our video. Worked on it for a couple days .. if it appears 
Too much to stuff n the little dog so I put all keepsakes in their teddy bear and it is high to keep safe
If google approves it, it is here .. n comments with the video.





No comments:

Post a Comment