Friday, July 10, 2015

Kookie help

Kookie is the 3rd Saint Bernard I have had. All from different areas, all with bone cancer.
She is almost 8, I am almost 80
She has been my photography assistant. People wanting to give her pets and me taking pics for my Rising Park web page.
She is not in much pain now, just a little limp in the morning.


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PUPPYDOG n KOOKIE VIDEO
The same thing happened to my other pup and I got Kookie to save me , now it is happening to her .. Kookie the baby in this video, soon to be the big girl https://www.facebook.com/princespuppydog/videos/1850726178483991 

I told myself I was just going to let it happen but Just saw this
RESEARCH WITH PUPS

It seems they have trials and they have something that does help 
========================
CBS on TV
Quote When golden retriever Sandy was first diagnosed with bone cancer, her life expectancy with standard care was about a year. 
That was four years ago. 
========================

***

Micro Chip 900164000693539
Brown and white, female, Saint Bernard
Lancaster Ohio
Birthday 04/14/15





Kookie the puppy to save me from being alone when she came to take over https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbwGiGJoM0&t=26s




The monster Puppy who rescued me when PuppyDog had little time is now a big girl .





60 minutes Dog / Human cancer research 

My income is less than the average bear. 
Not looking for any fund raising projects..
Don't know what I could afford or how I would take her to Columbus IF ...


My pup has this, just found out last week.. over $400 for a test n pills.. 
then another $150 for others to look at the x-rays 
To do a biopsy that will cost between $1400 and $1700 .. just to determine if the mass is deadly I guess. 

Knowing others who spent thousands to treat theirs then to find out it spread to another.

 Looked n found an amputation might be less than $1200 ?? but then how to get a big (140 pound) dog out to the ladys room.

Summer of 2022 with Kookie, I hoped to make it till June 2023 for one gathering ending our adventures. (bd 06/23/1943  /  4/14/2015)
Reading a bunch, it doesn't look like there will be lots of time left and the $$$ ugh
Going through the treatments for weeks .. I wondered if there might be a fostering group .. someone who loves pups (might be a pup with one leg b4 long) .
I don't know IF or how long .. just looking around before things get crazy,
.




No comments:

Post a Comment