Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Pup Sitter

I put the chipmunk up in a high place but Kookie got it down n slimmed em. Watching the dogs on AGT she will be up on the tv next .. the worstest puppy I ever loved. 



.
For a while I thought there might be a time I need someone to take care of Kookie if something happens not expected.

I have had two other pups and none like her.
I paid $500 to have her trained but she didn't pay any attention.
People love her.. I warn them about her slobbers and jumping on em.
This girl was laughing and had a fun. She jumps up and holds her victims, wrestling em like a bear.. but her nails dig in and hurt.

I bought mittens to put on her front paws but haven't given them a try yet.
HERE are some pics I have taken of her.


If a dog comes in the yard, she loves them but when out at the park, she does not get along well.
In order to handle her, you have to be firm and don't let her get close.
I have a zapper, some people think it is mean but if someone afraid of dogs was approached, it would be scary for them.


Who might be a potential sitter .. have to be at least 18 or parents say OK and meet her for a test run.
It could be in my yard or at the park.

I thought about Rover, but don't figure I could afford their fees.


I would love for someone to introduce their pup in a controlled setting so she could have a visit with a playmate occasionally 

If you wanna meet the Kookie Monster, message me on facebook. You could bring a pal if you decide to sit her.


Kookie has a vet appointment and I thought that would be a time to experiment.
She is scruffy and if you want you could take her do the dog wash over by Walmart, the vet and stop at the park.


This could be you, Kookie sitter...


The rest of this blog below, I wrote a couple years about finding a fairy pup mother.. not about finding a sitter.


END OF SITTER QUEST.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

.

No comments:

Post a Comment