By the 'wishing well' I made a marker for Kookie n PuppyDog
The plaque was made by one of the kids I took pics of on Mt Pleasant, working at a stone place n at his church, took pics of him n his girlfriend n they invited me to their wedding.
After dark, putting things in the backpack to go down the trail.. last pic of me n Puparonia
This month I created a 'song' about our photo adventures, just a few sec clip of my photo victims. I used Puparonia (new pup) in one but my favorite Kookie pic on a 'magical night"
As comical as it seems, that an emotional connection with Kookie and a pup I saw for the last time on the day of the 2024 eclipse haunts me. Guess it is good that fond memories were granted in that window of my life.
2026 Still alive (83)
Here on Mt P, my mind wanders. Started thinking about the seasons, this being the perfect place for an astronomy lesson n put pics through the seasons.. Long (4 minutes)
I wanted a drone for years and finally bought one, if I am still kicking, don't crash the drone or get in some kind of trouble, it will be my next project.
I created a spot on Google Map (Mount Pleasant in Rising Park) anyone can post their pics there. These are mine, but they cant be listed by date)
.
No comments:
Post a Comment